News Letter Sign Up

Join Our Mailing List
Email:
For Email Marketing you can trust

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Sizzix Dies By "Tim Holtz" Are Here



I was on the phone with Barrie yesterday when the boxes arrived from Sizzix and as she opened the boxes and got her hands on these wonderful dies, she was giggling and ohhing and ahhhing and screetching all at the same time. I know we viewed these dies in January at CHA, but you know we are both over 50 now and so our memories have to be refreshed often. She loves them all, and I can not wait to get mine in the mail on Thursday. We have the Caged Bird, Hardware Findings, Gears, Tattered Flowers, Tickets, and the Hanging Sign. All but the tickets will be able to cut chipboard, and all the other great materials we can find. Sizzix really had a good showing, but why oh why do we have to wait for so long before they arrive? Can you tell that patience is not my strong point? Oh well, I guess I will just have to continue to play will the other new things I have, the Martha Scoreboard, The Maya Mists(these are yummy nummy) and my new silhouette downloads.

We seem to have only gotten a partial order of all of the dies, so they are very limited until we receive the remainder of them and who knows when that will be LOL!

Have a happy Tuesday and hope you can find something today that will make you want to do the happy dance !

Toodles Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment