News Letter Sign Up

Join Our Mailing List
Email:
For Email Marketing you can trust

Friday, March 19, 2010

Martha Stewart Scoreboard

Oh My! I am so happy to have gotten this wonderful tool and I have been playing with it since it arrived! I have never owned a scoreboard before now, but have had the chance to use the ScorPal in the past, and I must say, there are twice as many lines on the Martha then there are the ScorPal. Martha even went one step more and added the envelope guide to the kit along with the bone folder too! This really is a great little gadget, and of course we have them on our website. There are a couple of other nifty gadgets that Barrie has lead me to, well one is an adhesive, but the precision tip glue bottle is my new favorite thing to have at my side when I do any crafting. It's just the perfect size to hold in your hand, and you can really regulate how much glue you put down and where you want it to go. The adhesive that she sent me to try is the Scotch quick dry glue... and this stuff even works on holding my chipboard boxes together in less time that you would think. Anyway that's my take on a few new things we have, and if you have a review of something we offer please feel free to make a comment on it.
I hope you all have a great week end, and that the first day of spring brings with it a sense of renewal for each of you.
Carol

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow I love my Scor-Pal but I'm thinking haveing 2 scor-pals is not a bad idea...me likey the Martha one. Your envelope was just to cute especially the flower thanks for the tip, so I'm guessing the card is going to be even more beautiful. Great job and by the way I love the Scotch Quick Dry Adhesive :)

    ReplyDelete