News Letter Sign Up

Join Our Mailing List
Email:
For Email Marketing you can trust

Friday, March 26, 2010

Happy Friday!

I just love it when the UPS man shows up so early in the day. He brought our order from Notions and I am so excited. We stocked up on some of the new Tim Holtz Distress Inks, and the colors are simply to die for.. The names even make me smile.. Shabby Shutters, Rusty Hinge, Victorian Velvet, Stormy Sky... I vowed to do a video using these when they came in, but in my cyber searching I found this great video of Tim actually using them, so I figured you would probably rather watch him than me so I have added it here to the blog. I Love all the things you can do with these inks, and even Donna Downing use them on her Prima Show when she altered her camera bag...yup they work great on fabric as well as paper. We also have new Bling from Prima and Basic Grey, and Flowers from Petaloo too. Oh there is just so much that you will just have to go and look in the store under the what's new list to see it all. We just got notified that our Prima order has shipped and will arrive on Tuesday. We got as many of the paintables that were available, and it looks like a lot of their flowers are out of stock. We do have some of their wonderful lace arriving and I know you all are looking forward to that, I know both Barrie and I are!
I also received a box from Barrie Yesterday too, and she sent me all of the new Tim Holtz dies and I am chomping at the bit to play with them. I just didn't have time to even open them yesterday, but have it on the top of my to do list for today... right after I get the new kit finished up and ready to post... Your really going to love this one as it is using the New Lush Line from MME...(My Minds Eye).
I hope you all have a great Friday, A Wonderful Saturday, and A Sunday That is Full Of Blessings
Toodles Carol







1 comment:

  1. Wow... Everything sounds great! Can't wait to see the new products. I'm eager to try the prima paintables. And I'm definitely excited to see the MME Lush kit! Have a great weekend playing with your new dies Carol :-)

    ReplyDelete