News Letter Sign Up

Join Our Mailing List
Email:
For Email Marketing you can trust

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Another Craft Room Redo



The other day I happen to stop by our local Goodwill store and just as I thought I was done I noticed that two of the workers were rolling this huge cabinet out of the back. I followed them to ask if it had been sold and to my delight they said no! I had them take a measurement (It is about 8 foot long).My first thought was that it would be great for the hubbies new work shop he is building and he could store a ton of things in it. Well, needless to say I purchased it, and when I told hubbie about it, he said he really did not want something that big in his shop. Well, I quickly got out my measuring tape and took a measurement of the one open wall I had in my craft room....yippie skippie it would fit. So, hubbie and Brother-in-law, head down with a truck and screw guns to haul my find home and get it set up. Well it took me a couple of days to once again re-orginize, but I am done and I am loving it. I have a work counter that is the perfect height for standing and working, and when I am putting kits together it will be so much easier than using the crafting table and stooping over for hours. Needless to say, I have once again been banned from the second hand stores, and if I do go, what ever I buy has to fit in a plastic shopping bag :-)

1 comment:

  1. now that's a counter to work on a place to store all the goodies! Great find Carol!! :)

    ReplyDelete