News Letter Sign Up

Join Our Mailing List
Email:
For Email Marketing you can trust

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

The Count Down Begins

We only have 6 days left until we find out who the lucky winner is of the Tim Holtz Autographed die!! Barrie has been keeping track of all the names that are being entered and we have decided that between now and the 15th, anyone who makes a store purchase will have their name entered again. You can make as many purchases as you would like and each time your name will be added!! Barrie will be doing the drawing on the 15th and she will be doing it on a you-tube video and we will post that video here on the blog.
Now, we are working on our next give away and we would like your in put as to what your interest would be. Do you want kits, dies, grab bags, store gift certificates??? Let us know what floats your boat and we will set our sails in that direction.
I am adding a new kit to the store today, and it is a huge kit using the Peachy Keen Line from Kaiser Crafts. We love making our kits, as they are so different from those we have seen for sale in other places. We take the time to hand cut dies, stamp on tags, punch out borders, hand pick our elements that go into the kits, and we add real Crystals to our kits for that added shine!
This cute little bird house is what I made with parts of the new kit(no we don't carry the bird house, but you can probably find one at your local craft store). I have had the bird house sitting on the shelf or a while now, and these papers just seem to scream at me use on it. I love the fact that so many of the supplies we have can be used not only for scrapbooking but for home decor crafts as well



So I hope you have a Tweet Day and that you do something that makes you want to sing like a bird!!

Carol

2 comments:

  1. Yay!!!! 6 days left until the drawing! I'd love for Tim Holtz's die be the first die I own! I'm getting my bigshot pro in May! Yay!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omgosh Carol! Love how you used MS's punch on the birdhouse. Too cute! You're such an inspiration. I've just started scrapping this past year and am so inspired by yall's blog. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete