News Letter Sign Up

Join Our Mailing List
Email:
For Email Marketing you can trust

Monday, March 1, 2010

March Already

Wow, I looked at the calendar this morning and it really is March 1st today. I really do love this time of year, as it means that winter is moving along, and spring is just around the corner. I am amazed at how many of our trees are in full bloom here in Washington, and we are even seeing daffodils peeking their heads out too. We are just south of one of the largest tulip growing area in the world and when they are in bloom it is spectacular. This year they are thinking that they will be in bloom 2-3 weeks ahead of schedule for the Tulip Festival. We do manage to go up each year and visit the fields, buy three or 4 bunches for the house, and get some great pictures. The colors are wonderful and once I leave there I am once again renewed and have so many color ideas bouncing in my brain.. What is it that helps you with color inspiration. Do you see it in nature, billboards, magazine ads, other peoples lay outs?



This layout was inspired by an ad that was in one of my home decor magazines and it was more of the colors used than the layout. I don't know about you, but everything I do seems to generate back to scrapbooking!! Even my nachos last night got me to thinking of all the things that you can layer in a mini book LOL !!
Hope you have a wonderful day and that March begins with a smile, and ends with a belly laugh!
Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment