News Letter Sign Up

Join Our Mailing List
Email:
For Email Marketing you can trust

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

12 days !

Ok there are only 12 days left until we do our Tim Holtz Die Drawaing... Are you ready? If you win, will you open the die and use it, will you display it or will you do a bit of both? (use the die and display the signed box). Post a comment and let us know what kind of a home this die will find with you...

I have visited some of your blogs and I have to say you are all so very creative. I hope you will post some of your finished projects here so we can all oooh and ahhh over them. Sharing is what we love best.

I received a box from Barrie yesterday with some of the new bigz dies and my oh my are they cute. The Bird house is big and is just the perfect element for the new kits I am working on.



Can't you just picture this on the front of a mini album decorated with bling, flowers and so much more. Oh, how I would love 12 hours more scrapbooking time in a day!
I also love love love this new flower layers #5 die, and can't wait to cut it out and make flowers with it for the bird house!



The Flourishes that came in are really big too! The nicest thing about these bigz dies is that they can cut so many materials like chipboard, fabric, acrylic ect. Oh my, I better just go and see what they can do.






Oh, we did add sheets of chipboard and acrylic to the web store. This is the best quality chipboard I have found and it really handles all of the mists, paints,and inks well. The Acrylic is pretty thick, and it is what I used to make the buttons in my video. Stamping on this with StaZon Ink is wonderful too. I do cut both with my paper trimmer, but I have saved a dull blade to use on the thick items, and then I use an emery board to soften the edges after it is cut.

So Happy Scrapping and I am headed to my room... to play.
Carol

3 comments:

  1. OH gosh...I don't think I would be able to open it, I would keep it on my shelf and admire it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd probably sit there and trace his signature like I was holding his hand LOL!! I'd keep the box and display it and definitely use the die... I mean isn't that what you do with dies!! I love the flower die #5.. the layered one! (I'm so bad at remembering the names) I need to marry a millionare... or Tim ;)

    Brenda (aka marshallandpita)
    Can't wait to see what you come up with for kits!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would do what Brenda would do!! Keep the box on display & use the die. :) That birdhouse die is so cute! Going to go check out the acrylic sheets now! I've been looking everywhere for some acrylic.

    ReplyDelete