News Letter Sign Up

Join Our Mailing List
Email:
For Email Marketing you can trust

Monday, April 19, 2010

Sketches

Gosh, it seems like forever since I have updated the blog but I have been super busy. We just built a shop for my husband as he is a wood worker and his tools have been in different places all over the house and garage. I have so many things I want him to do, but it is impossible to motivate him with out a dedicated work space. I also have another reason for the shop, and that is, I need his room (man cave) for a dedicated shipping room for our store. I now have most of the things all in one place, but need a few more shelves built to hold our great products(a reason for the shop). And of course once you start the cleaning, you can't just stop with one room you have to get them all!! So, my spring cleaning is done, and I am looking forward to being able to find everything I need.
I have also wanted to do some sketches as I have found them to be fun to follow and gives me some ideas when I am stuck. I found a program to get me started with, and although its not exactly what I was hoping to find, it will work for now. I will be posting some layouts as well as some card sketches, Let me know what you think, if you use the sketch please post them here or on facebook. We really want this to be a user friendly place !
OH... I could not wait until Mother's day to give my mom the sister's trifold that I made her. She loves it and I am so glad to have been able to make it for her. We are going to go and get my aunt and bring her up to spend some time with us, and so I am going to be busy making another one for her to take home with her.
Hope you all have a great day, and if the sun is out in your area enjoy it, and if its raining there like it is here, do like I do and make your own sunshine :=)
Toodles Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment