News Letter Sign Up

Join Our Mailing List
Email:
For Email Marketing you can trust

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Prima Is Here

I was so excited to receive the Prima Flowers order on Wednesday and to look at all of the wonderful things that came in..flowers, bling, lace, papers and yes, we even got some of the paintables in! I have finally gotten all but the lace listed in the store, and as soon as the lace arrives in Hawaii, we will get that up and ready for sale too.
I have had my granddaughter Anika here with me for the last couple of days, so scrapbooking has had to be set aside for awhile. We had a great time, and she is really into doing crafts so I think I have a future scrapbooker on my hands. We spent some time doing Easter Crafts and even Papa Helped color some of the bunnies.
I am anxious to get my hands on some of this new stuff and get some samples made. I have visions of projects dancing in my head, and if I were smart, I would take a pad of paper to bed with me, so that when I wake up in the middle of the night thinking of what I can do, I would be able to write it down and remember it in the morning. Sigh, No rest for the weary huh.
I hope you all have a wonderful Easter, and that you find all of the hidden eggs so that in July when the sun is shining hot, you will not find that one that got left behind. Blessings to all of you and your families.
Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment