News Letter Sign Up

Join Our Mailing List
Email:
For Email Marketing you can trust

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Cute Basket

I found the cutest basket while reading some of my favorite blogs and I just had to try it out. I altered mine just a bit from the original and did mine in a 9"x9" Size. I went to visit a friend today who had surgery on her knee and we made a few of them for her grand kids while I was there. They are super simple to make and would not only make a good Easter Basket, but a nice Mother's day basket, baby shower gift basket, party favor basket (I picture these for a little girls tea party gift) oh boy is my mind on over drive with this one. I have added the link to the tutorial as she has done a great job showing how to make it. Hope you will try it, and Please Please Please post a picture of it if you do. We want to see your work!

http://whimsiedoodles.blogspot.com/2010/03/tuesday-tutorial.html
(just copy and past this into your browser)
Hope you all have a wonderful Easter week end and that you don't eat too much chocolate(if there is such a possibility) And we will see you all next week!
Blessings to you and all your bunnies
Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment