News Letter Sign Up

Join Our Mailing List
Email:
For Email Marketing you can trust

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Sizzix Tea Cup





I just finished the sample for the Sizzix Tea Cup, and another great beyond the page product(shelf)from Kaiser Craft. These tea cups are adorable and would be great for a wedding shower decoration, a Mother's Day Tea, and I can picture a little girls Tea Party and the cups filled with hair goodies for each girl, or even sweets. We will be selling the tea cup cut outs in our store coming soon! I also used the 3-D flower die for the flowers, and the sizzix flourish die(sizzlit die) I love the 3-D flower and it is so easy to make with the diecut!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh these tea cups are adorable! I could see them being used at a little party too :) how cute. The shelve is beautiful too :) Great job!
    Gina

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the teacup...but I also crochet doilies, so I do have to ask if you did it? love the pineapple doilies!!!

    ReplyDelete