News Letter Sign Up

Join Our Mailing List
Email:
For Email Marketing you can trust

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Custom Dies

A Week ago, I received two custom dies that Barrie ordered for us, and I just love them. They are 6x6 dies, one with a scallop edge, and the other with a lace scallop edge. They will both make great mini books, but just to use them I decided to do a wall hanging with one of them to put a couple recent pictures of my Granddaughter on. I had a ton of fun making this and I am sure every time I look at it, I will have to smile just remembering how much fun she and I had that day. I used some of the eline flowers, sprayed with the Maya mists, eline pearls cut apart and used in different places, the alphabet is Sugar Sweet from Quickutz, paper is from Basic Grey, Lace is from our website www.scrapadabadoo.com and the ribbon is from May Arts. Also the crystals are the ones that we use in our kits, and they sure do sparkle.. real crystals have a great touch to any project.
Thanks for visiting, and please leave us a quick note to let us know what you have been up to in your crafting ventures! We love to see your stuff.
Carol


No comments:

Post a Comment