News Letter Sign Up

Join Our Mailing List
Email:
For Email Marketing you can trust

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Sparkling All Over

We just received our glitter order and I am putting them in containers for our kits. I have glitter all over, in my hair, on my face, my shirt, and I even noticed that Sam our pup has a tad bit more shine than he did when he got up this morning....
I am working on a new how to video, so if you want to learn how to make your own buttons that will match your project check back soon!!
I am also very jazzed as we just received notice that our Maya Road order has shipped and will be here on Friday! You all are just going to love the kits we put together using this stuff. I can not wait, as this is a company that is close to my heart and I could just pack up and move to their warehouse to live. They have such good ideas too...
Well hope your all having a beautiful day, and that you take some time to do somthing just for you.. Your worth the time so take it !

1 comment:

  1. Ohhh...Love, love glitter! :c) Us sparkle gals have to stick together!
    I know you and Same look like sparkle faires! :c)
    Love glitter in kits!

    ReplyDelete