News Letter Sign Up

Join Our Mailing List
Email:
For Email Marketing you can trust

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

New Dies Are In

We are so very excited to see the new Sizzix Dies starting to arrive. They are really coming out with some fun new things and I(Carol) can't wait to get mine from Barrie so I can play with them. We are also anxiously awaiting for the CHA items to ship as we are dying to get some new kits together and up in the store. I have been busy die cutting the albums and embellishments to go in the kits, and once the paper, ribbons, bling, and more arrive we will get them together and up for sale. We did make a decision that we would do real crystals in our kits, as they are so much nicer, and they shine so much more!!
I have been playing with some samples that we brought back with us, and as soon as my camera batteries charge I will take some pictures and post them here.
We are gearing up, excited for what is coming, and hope you will hang on for the ride too ! We are glad your here and look forward to some long and lasting relationships with each of you !

1 comment:

  1. Yay!!!! I can't wait to see the new kits and shop for new supplies!

    ReplyDelete