News Letter Sign Up

Join Our Mailing List
Email:
For Email Marketing you can trust

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

New Kit

Hi All,
I have been working hard to get a new kit ready for the website and I think I have it!
I Made a sample with the kit (See the Picture on the Right) to show you what you can do with it. I chose a friendship theme, but you could do so many other things with it. This would be a perfect mini book for Mothers day, friends, baby, and the colors are even masculine enough to make something for a man. Our kits will focus on many different things, but mostly we want to share our love of diecuts with you and so you will find a ton of them in each kit. I can not wait to see what each of you will come up with for this kit, and I know you will have a lot of fun putting it together. Look for the kit to be on sale in the store soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment