News Letter Sign Up

Join Our Mailing List
Email:
For Email Marketing you can trust

Saturday, February 13, 2010

I'm Here!!

Hi Everybody...I really am here! There has been so much to do behind the scenes since we got back from the CHA. I can't wait to show you all the wonderful things we found for you to play with.

I have put almost everything on sale in the Ebay store to make room for all the new stuff so please take a look and take advantage of all the great prices. I even marked down the brand new Martha Stewart punches!

By now you all have seen Carol's amazing craft room. I would kill for that space but alas...I live in Paradise and have had to make sacrifices...one of which is space. I am carving out a craft space for myself but nothing like my buddy's.

We have loads of fun things coming in for you guys to play with. One thing I am especially excited about is the new Score Board from Martha Stewart. I love to make boxes and envelopes, pockets and folders and with all the score lines on this board I have so many options. Plus it has a diagonal insert to make any size envelope and odd shaped containers and cards.Now the best part...the price! This will retail somewhere around $22. I can't wait to do the demo on this. They will be here in a few days.

Carol has been really busy putting together all kinds of projects with all the new paper and goodies we found. She will be putting them up for you all to gain some inspiration and get your creative juices flowing. She never ceases to amaze me...she is so awesomely talented. She is also putting together kits of all the projects you'll see and they are filled with gorgeous new papers...loads of Bling!!...brand new ribbons and lace...glitter galore...plenty of pearls...Well you'll just have to wait and see. I promise it will be worth the wait.

One more thing before I head off to bed...I want to congratulate my adorable friend Marion on her new venture with Prima. She and Prima are a perfect match and I'm sure we are all waiting eagerly to see what she does with them.I want to wish her loads of fun and lots of success on her new journey...Love you QT...

Nitey nite,
Barrie

No comments:

Post a Comment