News Letter Sign Up

Join Our Mailing List
Email:
For Email Marketing you can trust

Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Let's meet the New Scrapadabadoo Design Team Members

Lots going on in our little corner of the world! If you follow us on Facebook you have heard that we now have a fabulous new Design Team...and I must say we scored the cream of the crop. We could not be happier with the submissions we received and we had a difficult time deciding on a core group. Several of the other entries are so wonderful  that  we want to find a way to  use all the talent that came our way...so keep watching for projects from them too.
Most of you know and love many of our DT members and you have seen some of the projects they have posted...and we know you will love the new gals to...
We'd like to introduce you to the new Scrapadabadoo Design Team;

 
Wendy Kats
Spijkenisse, The Netherlands
 
 
 
I am mom to my son Steven
I used to enjoy quilting and knitting until I discovered paper crafting about 2 years ago.
Since then that has been the focus of my crafting. My style would be described as vintage with a side of shabby chic.
Construction is my passion and more often I will reach for metal embellishments before any flowers.
Paper crafting takes most all of my free time and sleep is impossible when I have an idea pop into my head.

Heather Bickhoff
Mackay, Queensland, Australia

 
I am a retired Teacher Aid
I am married and mother to two adult sons.
My addiction to paper crafting started with card making in the early 90's and branched out to scrapbooking in 2000 when I began to journal  and scrap my family history branching out to all areas of crafting.
I find crafting and creating to be very relaxing and therapeutic . Getting lost in a project give me great pleasure and it's a wonderful way to relieve stress.

Jani Lewis
 Friendswood Texas
www.papercompulsions.blogspot.com



Retired Elementary School Teacher
Married and mom to a terrific son who is in college
We have the honor of serving 3 very spoiled kitties.
Crafting has always been my passion. I enjoy card making, scrapbooking,  constructing and digital file cutting.
I try to decorate my little corner of the world..one piece of paper at a time
 


Jenny Potter
Newcastle, NSW, Australia
www.ozegran.blogspot.com 
Married mom to 3 beautiful adult daughters and grandma to 4 gorgeous grand kids.
I have been crafting most of my life...but avidly online since 2009. I love to construct projects and build storage solutions for my supplies. I also enjoy mixed media arts and I have just recently been bitten by the "card making bug"

 

Ashleigh Hepinstall
 I am married step mother to Ana and Conner and also mommy to my 2 four legged fur babies. I started crafting about 3 years ago making my first anything which was a 12x12 album for my niece Alexis. Since then i was hooked and crafting  became a positive outlet for me in which i can create keepsakes  to store my most precious memories 

 

                                                             Margaret Ann Moffat
                                                                Glasgow, Scotland

 
I have been crafting most of my life and i must say I never met a craft I didn't like.
I enjoy papers and cardstock, fabric, embroidery, needle lace, and beads.
I also love Gilders Paste and gilding flakes. I am the self proclaimed "Gilding Queen".
Lately I have been drawn to stickpins, flowers and lace. I would describe my style as "shabby chic".


Zandra Cudney
Garden State, New Jersey

www.scrapstobeautybyzandra.blogspot.com
Married mom to my wonderful daughter who recently graduated college.
I've been scrapbooking since 2005 and consider myself an innovative artist with the ability to visualize and use products beyond their conventional use. My passion is mini albums but I love all aspects of crafting fro paper to mixed media. I love to teach and inspire others to think outside the scrapbook



Patti Sylvia
Winter Garden , Fla
 
http://snapnscrap.blogspot.com



I am married to my husband Rick for 33 years. I have a daughter Stefanie and 2 beautiful grandsons, Maddox 8 and Cash who is quickly approaching the "terrible twos". And last but not least is my 13 year old Daschund , Tyson.
I work full time in accounting for the citrus industry and long for my creative corner after a full day of spreadsheets.
I began scrapbooking in 2008 after returning from a family vacation to the Grand Canyon with hundreds of photos. I vowed they would not wind up in a box.
Most days you can find me in my happy scrappy corner letting my creativity flow or snooping thru YouTube UStream or blogs searching for inspiration.
 

 
Debi Schnabel
 
I am married and Mom to three wonderful young adults
I have been papercrafting for about 5 years and enjoy every aspect of it. Lately I have been stepping out into mixed media and really enjoy it. I consider my self still in the learning process...but definitely improving
 



Gwen Casteel
Westfield, In
http://www.craftyladydesigns.com/
 
 
 
Married mother of one and grandmother to Walker and Avery.
Semi retired Real Estate Broker and working currently as Certified Real Estate Appraiser.
I started my art venture in oil painting and took lessons in pastels and charcoal.
I have been paper crafting for the past ten years starting with greeting cards and branching out to altered items, mini books,banners, canvases and custom orders.
I have taught classes previously and made You Tube videos and would like to do more



Kim Russell
Minnesota


Retired Flight Attendant (25yrs) originally from New York.
Mom to a grown daughter who is recently married and lives in Bristol,UK.
I have been papercrafting most of my life ... since making paper clothes for my Barbies.
My other hobbies include gardening, sewing, fishing, skiing, traveling and motorcycle riding
on dirt, track or cross country tours.
 
These ladies have created some wonderful projects to give you inspiration and ideas to use some of your favorite papers and embellishments. I know you will have lots of fun with them..
We will begin posting projects this Friday April 11th and I think you will enjoy what they have planned.
Please leave a comment and let these gals know what you'd like to see from them.
 
Have fun,
Barrie & Carol
&
The Scrapadabadoo Design Team


11 comments:

  1. Fabulous worldly talents. Congrats to all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to Scrapadabadoo! It is so wonderful to see ladies from all over the world represented here! Congratulations to everyone of you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so impressed by your choices. All the ladies do amazing projects and I'm excited to see what they do! I can always learn new things!

    Sheila

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love learning new things. I am very excited about this venture. Thank you Barrie and Carol for bring this to life!

    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations to each and every one of you. Can't wait to see your projects. I would love to see one of you create Cruisin Car. Thanks to Barrie and Carol for their innovative ways of keeping all of us begging for more. Jadie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! How lucky was I to have shared pages with 3 of these women in a mini-book swap last year? Congrats to you all!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats to all!!!! I can't wait to see all the amazing projects!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so happy to see all of my wonderful friends who made the design team for Scrapadabadoo Crafts. It's also nice to be able to put a face to the name. You ladies are amazing and i can't wait to see all of your beautiful creations for Barrie and Carol and Scrapadabadoo Crafts.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations to all you talented women. I have seen some of your creativity and can't wait to see the others. Here's to a great year for all of you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats to all the wonderful ladies of Scrapadabadoo. Can't wait to see what all you have for us to see.

    ReplyDelete