News Letter Sign Up

Join Our Mailing List
Email:
For Email Marketing you can trust

Friday, April 11, 2014

Easter Basket~Bo Bunny Primrose Collection


Hi Zandra here with my first project using Bo Bunny's Primrose collection.  I created this basket from a 12 x 12 piece of cardstock.  I also, used Martha Stewart Butterfly Scallop punch, May Arts ribbon, Wild Orchard flowers and Cheery Lynn Butterflies die to decorate the eggs.



I created the eggs inside from the plastic eggs and covered them with dictionary pages added white glue and glitter to make them sparkle and again added seam binding and Wild Orchard Craft flowers.

Here are a few more photos of the decorated side eggs with the Cheery Lynn die and paper clay roses.


Here is a closer look at the Harty Clay Air Dry I used to make these flower using Viva Decor Patchy Molds and Martha Stewart butterfly punch.
This is basket is great for Easter or any thing you would like to fill it with. Use different papers or embellishments to fit your occasion. Please visit my blog so you can find out how to make this to.  http://scrapstobeautybyzandra.blogspot.com/
I hope you give it a try and be sure to check back on Monday for another creation from our design team member, Margaret Ann.  
Hugz, Zandra

12 comments: