News Letter Sign Up

Join Our Mailing List
Email:
For Email Marketing you can trust

Thursday, April 17, 2014

"Folded Treasure"

Folded Treasures By Wendy Kats 


When i opened my designer box one of the first things i noticed was a pack of extra large envelopes and immediately my mind went into 5 different directions.
After fiddling with them for a while I had the classic light bulb moment and within a few hours  "Folded Treasure" was born.


With this project I used 12 1/4 x 12 1/4 brown bag envelope's from Paper Accents in combination with Crate Paper DYI Shop.


For the embellishment's I used the DYI Shope overlays, layered stickers, ephemera pack and


During the making of this album I found the hinges to be a bit dull so I drove into my punch drawer to see what I could find that would fit this album.
Almost immediately the binding edge slim punch from EK jumped into my hands and in combination with the nesting doily ovals from lifestyle crafts it gave me the finishing touches I was looking for.



I had great fun making this album and the possibilities are endless. If you would  like to make one you can hop over to my blog  www.paperdutchess.com and download the short tutorial I will put up their under the tab Gallery and then Scrapadabadoo.

My first project has come to an end but make sure you pop in again this Saturday..... why you ask?  Well our lovely Jani or better know as Papercompulsions will be the next of our Design team to share her project.

For now all I can say is craft on, stay safe and lot of hugs,

Wendy








9 comments:

  1. Great way to use those large envelopes! Love the dollies and the mustache.
    Hugz, Z

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it Wendy I just love this paper collection big hugs and a wahoo!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great project. Can hardly wait to try this. Awesome work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Creative juices are definitely flowing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow cool beans Wendy awesome off to get pattern woohoo

    ReplyDelete
  6. So clever Wendy. I am excited that you posted a tutorial. Thanks! It is great!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks Wendy....appreciate you posting the tutorial!

    ReplyDelete