News Letter Sign Up

Join Our Mailing List
Email:
For Email Marketing you can trust

Sunday, November 25, 2012

Thank You

Thank you all for the wonderful comments left on my room. For those of you that want to move in, I do think that it would be a bit crowded but anytime you are in the area I would love to have you come and craft with me. I have actually put it to use doing a 1 year baby album for my soon to be great nephew (and forgot to take pictures)  and then made all of my personal Christmas cards. Of course it also comes in handy for making the little thank you cards (which I make all the time)  and sometimes I just go in and stare at it, as I still can't belive how wonderful it really is.
I did ask Dan if he would be willing to let me loan him out and he just kinda grined and shook his head no. The planning and building of this one took most of 9 months and I am sure he would get a bit home sick in that amount of time, and because he is my best friend I would miss him too. Although if there are any of you that live in Alaska and have a charter fishing business I am sure he would be willing to negotiate !
 
We have winners for the distressed Seasonal Stains. Of course this was done the best way possible and that is I wrote down each of your names on a piece of paper, cut them into strips and let Dan pick the winners. We started with Winter, since that is the current season, then spring, summer and fall.
 
Winter : Debbie Brackett
Very nice craft room. I love it.
Spring :Marksgran
Your hubby has made a great job of your room and you've made a great job of organising it all. It's beautiful Carol and I wish you many many years of fun creating in it.
Summer: Katina
Love your new studio/scrap room heaven! Once your industrious
hubby gets done then I want to borrow him to redo mine!!
Fall: Cheryl
 Wow!!! Now, that is one fantastic scrap room and
 what a sweet hubby you have! Enjoy your time in your new room. :)
If you are one of the winners please e mail me your shipping information by Friday Nov 30th.
 
 
Congrats to all the winners and keep the comments coming in as you never know when Barrie or I will want to pull a goodie out of the bag and send it your way !
 

3 comments:

  1. This is awesome! Thanks for picking me as one of the winners. And as for Alaska, I have a friend who just moved there so we might be able to work out a deal!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I won!!!! Thank you so much! I'll get an email right to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your room is so wonderful....Can I just say that I am jealous of such a nice room... You are very luck to have such a wonderful talented husband... Keep on a crafting
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete