News Letter Sign Up

Join Our Mailing List
Email:
For Email Marketing you can trust

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Love Notes Box

Hey all !! Gosh I feel like it has been forever since I updated the blog. 
This week has been kind of crazy and if you can believe it, we are having a snow storm !!
I believe I was thinking spring, warmth, sunshine..... anything but snow !
I finally finished my love notes box and now I can not wait to fill it up with more post cards. I have been having so much fun with these and they are going to make some great birthday cards as well as just because cards. I know there is no way that I could get away with mailing them as they are very chunky, so they will have to be hand delivered.

This is a picture of my box along with the beautiful flowers that Barrie sent me.

This is a picture of the top of it. Since I am using the Mariposia Papers, and I love birds thought this would be great for the top.
We got the shipment in of the Ranger Distress Stains in on Monday and I can not wait to get the chance to play with them. Tim has a video on his blog that shows how to work with them, and I am sure that Laura will be giving us a lesson on them too.
Some of the New Petaloo has shipped and when I did the tracking they are due to arrive on Saturday !!
It has been so long since we ordered it is hard to remember what we purchased but I am sure that once I open the box I will remember how beautiful they were and why we ordered what we did.
I also want to mention that if you purchased the Tattered Angels Timeless Romance stamps and are having a tough time finding a large enough clear stamping block, well no worries we found some and the are now available in the store. That post card stamp is pretty big and we have had some request to find the blocks so we did !!
Hope you are all having a creative week and that your smile has been a source of Joy to everyone around you .
Blessings Carol

2 comments:

  1. Your box is beautiful Carol. It looks perfect sitting on that doily right next to those pretty flowers. It even has it's own doily on top. :) Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your box! That bird is so adorable on it!

    ReplyDelete