News Letter Sign Up

Join Our Mailing List
Email:
For Email Marketing you can trust

Friday, March 4, 2011

So Many New Things So Little Time !!!

There have been boxes and boxes of things that have arrived this week and although some of it is restocking what has sold out, some of it is yummy new things !! We now have in three of the new Sizzix Tim Holtz Dies and 5 New Sizzix Embossing folders. We also have restocked the new Graphic 45 Curtain Call and Le Cirque. There are new fairy stamps, Distress inks in new colors, Replacement blades for the Martha Stewart craft knife, Ribbons, Flowers from Petaloo (yummy yummy) and maybe even more that I have forgotten!! And best of all, we got notification that our BoBunny Gabriell and Timepiece have shipped and should arrive on my door step Monday morning. I Love it when the boys in brown bring me such nice things !!
I did take some time this week to make a frame for the Beautiful picture of my Granddaughter that I received. She was wearing the perfect colors for me to make this frame from the Once Upon A Spring Time Paper From Graphic 45...I painted the frame with acrylic paint, then  I added some of the Petaloo Rose Blooms In White, which I painted with a couple colors of Tattered Anges Mists... added some heart lace, and some string pearls  (oh these are new in the store too) and I had a frame fit for a mini princess !!!


Not that I am prejudice but isn't she sweet?

Hope you all have a nice week end, and that you share some precious moments with those you love.
Blessings Carol

2 comments: