News Letter Sign Up

Join Our Mailing List
Email:
For Email Marketing you can trust

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Tuesday Sketch


I have another sketch for you today and I have to say that I have had a lot of fun making these up. I sometimes get stuck doing the same thing over and over and so this kind of thing helps me move out of the box. These sketches are basic and are meant for a starting point. Use your imagination, add more, take some away and even change the shape of the elements, but try to keep the basic sketch. As a challenge, the first three people, who have yet to send us pictures of their work, to use this sketch and post pictures will receive a chipboard mini book of their choice from the store and we will even pay the shipping!! And who knows, everyone else might get a surprise too !!

So get busy girls and let me see your stuff.

I have a date with my granddaughter today as she has her mom and me at school, and because her mom is one of the teachers, she needs a step in and she asked for me. So since tomorrow is her birthday, we will be picking her up from school, taking her back for the school event and then taking her out for ice cream and presents before we take her home. I so look forward to these times together with the grand kids.

I hope you have something grand planned for the week, and as Mother's day approaches we would also love to see pictures of the cards and gifts your giving to those special women in your life....

Happy Tuesday and Blessings to each of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment