News Letter Sign Up

Join Our Mailing List
Email:
For Email Marketing you can trust

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Box #7 And 50 followers !!

We have another wonderful box done by Sarah Elliot and it is to die for! I am so amazed with the creativity of each box and how different each one makes the template look. Sara you did a great job and I love love love all of the metal on it. Sarah's supplies and techniques are....


"I started by using the Tim Holtz Masks and sponging on 2 browns, a yellow, some orange and a green ink over them, then spritzing the whole thing with Old Lace Glimmer Mist.
I also used copper in to smudge around all the edges and folds after assembling the box.
The Lace Trim is sprayed with 2 shades of Glimmer Mist.
The top is covered in brass and vintage goodies: Cog, Metal Flowers, Old Beads, Spring, Screw, Brass Jewelry Bits, Clocks Parts, Feathers and a Hair Pin with a Lock & Key dangling over the side."
 
I am starting to think that I need to make another one just to keep up with all of you wonderful artist !!
 
 Also Sara Was our 50th follower so now we are going to put each of the 50 names in a hat and do a drawing just to celebrate ! Now go and get your friends, tell them how wonderful we are, get them to start following our blog, and at 100 we will do another drawing!!!
Thanks to all of you for making this all so fun to do, we appreciate each of you!
Blessings !
Carol & Barrie

2 comments:

  1. Another super cool box! I love the use of metals and just the fact that it's Tim Holtz... need I say more? hehehe Sarah you did a great job!!

    50 followers!! Party time ladies!! I'm sooooo excited that I feel... yes.... it's coming... my legs are shakin'... it's the FUDDERWACK!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woowie....
    Congrats on 50 followers!
    Hug,
    Yvonne
    www.phoebeez.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete