News Letter Sign Up

Join Our Mailing List
Email:
For Email Marketing you can trust

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Busy Week


Hi All,
I am amazed that another week has zipped by and I have not been able to spend one minute doing anything crafty at all !! We had my Aunt here this last week staying with my mom and my sisters and I all took turns staying there to help out. We took her to all the places she wanted to go, and then Dan and I drove her home on Friday which is about a 10 hour round trip. I think she enjoyed her stay and even though it was hard for all of us we found joy in the visit too.
We also found out this week that my son and his wife are having a Girl !! We are so excited, but I must admit I really thought it was going to be a boy. I am delighted either way and I know they are too.
We added some great tools to the website this week, the Martha Stewart bone folder, fiskars finger tip craft knife, mini misters (a must have item) making memories sanding block and so much more. I also put together some Petaloo Color Me Crazy flower packs that have aprox. 60 flowers in each bag. They would normally retail for about 8 bucks but we have them for less. They are fun flowers to play with as you can do just about anything with them. I love to stamp on them and then use the Maya Mists or Glimmer Mist over the stamped image. You can layer them, cut them apart and use in pieces and if you want to make them more dimensional you can paint them with mod podge and shape them as they dry. They are a limited supply so be sure to order yours before they are all gone.


Barrie and I are brainstorming as what to do for our next challenge so stay tuned to find out what we will throw down for a challenge and what we will give up as a prize.

I hope you all have a great Sunday and that you find time to get your crafting supplies out!!
Blessings
Carol

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on the upcoming birth of your granddaughter!!! I want one! lol Lots of good stuff here...time to do inventory here and see where I can always need an extra mini mister or flowers.

    ReplyDelete