News Letter Sign Up

Join Our Mailing List
Email:
For Email Marketing you can trust

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Glitter, Glittered and Glittery !!

So, picture this... 13 large jars of glitter, 500 small 2ML glass bottles and 1 mini funnel...Yup you got it..a wonderful shimmery glittery mess. But I will tell you it is so worth it. These are the most beautiful colors of glitter I have ever worn... Yes I was covered, and my hubbie said I was shimmering in the light.. the most romantic words I have heard from him in so long... I think I will play with glitter more often LOL.
Anyway, we now have these available in the store and you get all 12 glitters and one Textures Earth Elements..Enhanced Elements Earth Textures are a totally original medium developed by Barbara Trombley, and they are so fun to play with. We are sure to be bringing in more of these elements now that we have had a chance to use them. I love adding glitter to the edges of my dimensional flowers, stamped images, and don't forget the homemade glitter buttons that I did the video on.. glitter even adds a great touch to plain or colored chipboard items. Be sure to get the micro tip adhesive bottle for easy application of glue lines.
Also look for some great tools, elements, and more to be added to the store early next week.
Also, we would like to stock paper trimmer refill blades and would like to know what kind of trimmers you use... Some of the blades are getting quite hard to find in the stores so we want to make it easy for you to get them when you need them.
Hope your hump day is going well and that you have had a ton of things to smile about so far this week.
Toodles Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment