News Letter Sign Up

Join Our Mailing List
Email:
For Email Marketing you can trust

Friday, August 1, 2014

Kraftex~Fascinators Steampunk Soiree


My Steampunk Fascinator for the Steampunk Soiree made totally from Kraft Tex and Beacon Fabric Tac.
IMG_2679IMG_2748
I first started cutting out the pattern from the Kraft color Kraft Tex:
IMG_2642
I used an embossing folder and then colored it with Prima Color Bloom spray:
IMG_2641IMG_2649
Then I took paper clay and formed my mermaid:
IMG_2650IMG_2651IMG_2652IMG_2667
Then it is just embellishing the rest of the hat, I used the mega flakes on the cheery lynn clock die and added pearls, lace, bling and ribbon.
IMG_2671IMG_2748
This will be the one I enter in the contest so, be sure to vote for ME!
I also, created another fascinator out of black kraftex, no, secret I love zebra stripes..lol:
IMG_2942IMG_2955

I also, embossed this with zebra embossing folder and wiped it with gilders pasteKraft Tex is a great media for any project or scrapbook pages.  Be sure to join the rest of the design time for some great fun this weekend! 
~♥Hugz, Zandra♥

7 comments:

  1. Awesome. Love both of them..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome job Zandra. Love the mermaid and all the bubbles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely awesome! Such creativity!

    ReplyDelete
  4. TFS...and you know personally how I feel about your art...I always want it...just fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your Steampunk Fascinator and the Mermaid one too! You put a lot of work into both of them and it shows Zandra! You are such a talented crafter and Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love them both. Guess I will be buying some Kraft Tex.

    ReplyDelete