News Letter Sign Up

Join Our Mailing List
Email:
For Email Marketing you can trust

Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Come Away With Me Album and Chest By Debi

Hello again! I want to share with you the album and chest I made for my youngest daughter. She just started her Senior year of High School and she is planning on going away for college. I wanted to make her something to hold pictures of her friends and mementos. Plus I want her to take a little piece of me with her. I am planning on adding some letters from me to her in the pockets and on the postcards. You can find the tutorial here. There are videos here showing how I made it as well.
TTFN!
Debi

 
 
 


 

The supplies I used can be found at Scrapadabadoo Crafts:

Here are pictures of the album pages.
 The front cover

 This is the Envelope Style page closed.

 This is the Envelope Style page opened.
Here I added chipboard elements to hold tags.
 This is the Double pocket/Double flap page closed.
Here it is opened.
 Again, here it is open with tags inside the pockets.
 I used more chipboard elements to hold tags.
This is the Double Diagonal pocket style.
I used the Noteworthy pieces for the tags throughout the album.
 This is the Envelope Style page closed.
Here it is opened. I used the different map papers to make it look like a map unfolded.
 I just love the Noteworthy pieces for tags.
This is the Double pocket/Double flap page closed.
This is the Double pocket/Double flap page opened.
 This is the Double pocket/Double flap page with tags
More of the Noteworthy and chipboard pieces.
 This is the Double Diagonal pocket style.
 And even more of the Noteworthy and chipboard pieces.
The back cover.
And the spine with the handle.





6 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous and I would love to make one. I clicked on the link above and it was a pattern for the spinning tool caddy. Do you have instructions for this project? Thank you so much and I am off to watch the video. Thank you for sharing yoru talent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful gift and one that your daughter will cherish.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like an involved but very much worth it project. Thanks for the new link. Thanks for sharing this beautiful project with us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! I love it! Thanks for sharing the tutorial with us! I can't wait to make it. You are very talented and very generous!

    ReplyDelete