News Letter Sign Up

Join Our Mailing List
Email:
For Email Marketing you can trust

Sunday, July 20, 2014

All thing that Glitter From Jessie Banks


Hey everyone! Jessie here, with another card for you all. This time I am featuring the Tim Holtz Distress Glitter. 

I started with a piece of white cardstock and the Tim Holtz Rays stencil, this is my absolute favourite stencil! I used a pallet knife and some modeling paste through it to give it some dimention and something for the glitter to stick to . I then put Mustard Seed distress glitter on the bottom half, and Picked Raspberry on the top. 


I colored some wood veneer from my stash (I think they are from studio calico) using Distress Paint in Mustard Seed and Picked Raspberry. I die cut a lable using a Spellbinders Die (Fancy Lables 3) and white embossed a Happy Birthday Sentiment that fit on the die cut. I then colored that die cut and the back pannel with Distress Ink in Peacock Feathers.  I threaded white string from my stash through the ends of the die cut and wrapped them around.



Thanks for stopping by and checking out my card. Happy Crafting. 
Hugz
Jess



No comments:

Post a Comment