By now I think most of us have lost the excitement over the Distress Markers. I know I am tired of hearing the excuses...not to mention giving each of you a disappointing answer every time you ask about the pesky little things. We can't begin to tell all of you how much we appreciate your patience and understanding in this aggrevating situation...
One of our lovely and talented ladies decided to turn her frustration to creativity and I could not wait to post this for you to read...I think she deserves a huge hug for sharing her true feelings with us.
This was sent to us the other day after Susan Romick emailed and asked if we had any word on the markers. She well understood our frustration and use her energy for something so creative. I hope it helps ease some of your frustration with a giggle! ENJOY!
What can we, the consumers, do to help you and let Ranger know how we feel?
Maybe I should send them my top ten list of effects of the Ranger Distress Marker shortage.
1. I have gained 10 pounds with the extra food money not spent on Ranger Distress Markers
2. I have lost 10 pounds from constantly checking my mail to see if the Ranger Distress Markers have arrived
3. My grandchildren have learned to share their crayons
4. Even my scrapbooks look thinner in black
5. More money to spend on all things not Ranger
6. The Distress Marker mourning mask I have started wearing makes me look more like the Lone Ranger
7. I changed an item on my Christmas list of wants to read Ranger STinks
8. I have learned to meditate and redirect my rANGER
9. I have more time to do housework, THANKS RANGER!
10. Now I know why the are called DISTRESS markers
Barrie & Carol