News Letter Sign Up

Join Our Mailing List
Email:
For Email Marketing you can trust

Friday, April 13, 2012

Back to Scrapbooking

Hello all ! One of the things that I promised myself that I would do this year is get back to doing my Page Layouts and getting some regular scrapbooking done. With all the paper collections that we get, I am sure that like me, you have papers, and stickers and things left over, and there is nothing better to do with them than to create a lay out. I love all of the BoBunny papers so I have done few layouts with them and today I start with the Country Garden Paper.


Starting with a blue background card stock, I then took one of the patterned Papers and cut it in half from corner to corner, and punched the edges with a Martha Stewart Punch. All of the Edges of the papers are inked with Spiced Marmalade.  The Butterfly is the Selena Butterfly & Maribelle Butterfly from Memory Box. I added glossy accents to it and then sprinkled glitter on it while it was wet. The photo mats are backed with orange card stock, then a couple flowers colored with glimmer mist, the word friends from the collection stickers, a couple of flourish rub ons and a post card element that I had from K&Company.
A Very simple and fast layout !!!
Thanks for looking
Carol

6 comments:

  1. Love it! I just may make one just like it! I am doing a lot of layouts too....trying to catch up on my grandson's baby and young boy pictures... he's 17 now...lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this layout. I do believe it will get scraplifted for a mini album. Thanks for sharing Carol!
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Carol,

    This is beautiful. I love the butterflies. Thank you for inspiring me to get my pictures out and do something with them.
    Hugs,
    cheryl
    angelbug56

    ReplyDelete
  4. love it Carol did a couple of pages at a 3 day crop getting back into it

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it. It's a great way of using the left overs :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. so very pretty! i like the colors alot. cmella04

    ReplyDelete