News Letter Sign Up

Join Our Mailing List
Email:
For Email Marketing you can trust

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Nothing Better Than New Things To Make You Smile

I left the house early yesterday to get some errands done, and when I got home there were boxes piled so high on my porch that I could hardly see the door. I was delighted as I knew that some of the items in the boxes were the long awaited Tim Holtz Idea-ology items, and the K&Company Botanical Papers and goodies. It took me quite a while to unpack it all, and get it put away, but mostly that was because I had to keep stopping to wipe the drool off of my face!!
The K& Company Papers are of course beautiful, and with it we have several matching elements. This line is definitely one that will make any project beautiful !!

The Tim stuff....sigh, there are so many items that are to die for, the tassels, the hangers, the stickers, the papers...... I just need one of everything. !!




We also got part of our shipment of the BoBunny Gabrielle, and Timeworks Papers in on Monday and these are paper lines that I am itching to use. They are probably my all time favorite BoBunny papers of all time. I am going to get the Clock pattern from Laura, and of course make my clock out of this Timeworks line. Not sure what the Gabrielle will be, but I am sure I can find something !!!

So is there any thing here that makes your imagination go wild !!!
Have a great day
Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment