News Letter Sign Up

Join Our Mailing List
Email:
For Email Marketing you can trust

Thursday, June 24, 2010

BoBunny Jasmine Papers


We received the three BoBunny paper lines that we ordered and I have been having a really hard time deciding on which one I must use first. I love the Petal Pushers....I mean I love it... Adore the Peacock Lane, it is so beautiful, but the one I chose to use was the Jasmine... I had some really cute pictures of my granddaughter in her Kindergarten graduation dress, and the Jasmine line just seem to be the one that would make the best layout with them. I love the papers as you really do not have to do a lot of embellishing with it, but of course I love embellishments so .........

I added some Petaloo color me crazy flowers, sprayed with Maya Mist, Amethyst, and Lime, Added one of the Brads that match the papers, then cut one of the flowers down to look like leaves, sprayed them with the Lime Maya Mist and added some Prima E-line pearls in various places. The alphabet is some old American Craft Thickers that I had, and I painted them with the Lime Maya Mist too. I love that the paper is already glittery and is so beautiful to work with, and it even had lines on it so that my journaling was straight !!!

Next I will have to use the other two, so check back soon to see what I can manage to do with them !!!
Hope your all having a great beginning to your summer !!
Blessings Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment