News Letter Sign Up

Join Our Mailing List
Email:
For Email Marketing you can trust

Sunday, August 21, 2016

Photo Play Bootiful Banner

So Thursday I headed into my craft room to clean it an make some sense of the Chaos. Well lo and behold I came across the Photo Play Bootiful Collection and the fun Ephemera that matches, and my mind went from cleaning to crafting.

Bootiful small

I still have a big mess to clean up but I do have an adorable Halloween Banner to show for it.

20160821_153803_resized

Using my WRMK Banner Punch board I made 5 Banners out of the pattern Paper. I pasted the banners onto chipboard and using my Martha Stewart Craft knife cut the chipboard banners out.  I then Cut out the letters BOO using the Large Alphabet Punch Board and black cardstock. I used a white pen to Do Faux stitching on the letters and then glued them to 3 of the Banners.

20160821_153814_resized_1

I started decorating Each of the Banners using Sizzix 3-D Pleated Ruffle Die. I cut 5 of them out of white cardstock and cut each one of those it down to 1” wide. I folded them and then glued each of the pleats together, inked them in Black to make them look grungy,  and then taped the across the top of each banner. I then added a strip of the Pattern cut to 1/2” over  Those.  Then I just started adding some of the dolls from the Ephemera Pack, stickers from the Collection and each of the banners came to life.

20160821_153824_resized

I used The Clear Wink Of Stella Pen on some of the Dolls and stickers just to give it a bit of shimmer and shine and then added some Orange Bling here and there. Most of the stickers are mounted on chipboard and then cut out to make them pop up a bit more.

20160821_153830_resized

Also using the stickers and chipboard I created a street sign pointing the way to the Goblins Gultch,  Witches way and Boo Street. Across the top using the Alphabet Stickers I created the banner that says Beware Danger Ahead.

20160821_153839_resized



This is the only Banner I used Flowers on and I had three of the right color in my stash.. Imagine that. The Tendrils are made using the Prima Wire Thread.  The doll on this one is named Skully and she will be available in a Stamp that should be in stock soon   

20160821_153846_resized

I added one of the Sticker hats to this doll as she just seem to need one. I popped up the haunted house with foam and then added the Haunted House Ticket Sticker also mounted on black cardstock and chipboard.  I used the orange gems to look like a crooked road leading to the house. Her Bat Wings are outlined in the Wink of Stella, and the pleats of her dress are also colored in with it too.

 I cut equal amounts of Black Wrinkle Ribbon to attach each of the banners together and then added a small piece of The Orange And Black Solid Stitch Ribbon between each one. I used longer pieces of the Wrinkle ribbon on the ends to hang it with…

This was so fun and although I am not huge on Halloween this was so fun to make and it went amazingly fast too !!

Thanks for Having a peek !!

Carol

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Carol. Did you used to own Creating a Good Book? If so, please call me. I've been trying to find you forever!!!!!

    ReplyDelete