ATC Swap 2015 ROUND THREE!!!
Yes we are going for round three!! We all had a blast with the first and second round and a lot of people didn’t mind a third one sooo…..let’s get started again!!
These are the few rules we do have lol.
1. You can sign up until the 18th of August 2015.
2. Even if you are joining for the third time you will have to sign up by mail please
3. To sign up you sent an email to email@example.com with the following information :
· your First and Last Name
· full address (otherwise the people in your group can’t mail you’re cards )
· the country you are in
· and if you would mind being in an international group.
For this round we have 2 theme’s you can choose from being Fall and Halloween or you can go nuts and sign up for both Please specify in the e mail if you want to do Fall or Halloween, or Both. If doing both this will put you in two groups.
5. On the 19th of August 2015 you will receive an email with the people in your group. We are trying to make groups of 7 which means you will receive cards from 6 people.
6. You will have till the 14th of September 2015 to mail your cards to the people in your group.
Once you received the information of your group it is time to get started on the fun part…making the cards!!!
Like the first two rounds we will be making 2 ATC’s for each person in your group.
The ATC’s can be made out of chipboard, card stock, cork or anything else you can think of as long as you stick to the measurements ;)
Most of you might know this…I Love Halloween so I made me some Halloween ATC’s as an example.
The standard size of an ATC is 2 ½ x 3 ½ so we are sticking to that size. However you can always have some embellishments stick out at top or bottom or side as long as the total size doesn’t go over 3 x 4 so it will fit your box ;)
Once you have made your card make sure you do not forget to sign it on the back!! I know people would love to know who made the set
Last step….mail the cards and wait for the postman to bring you 6 envelopes with 6 sets of cards, and here is the reason why you will have to stick to the maximum size of 3x4….
Where will you store the sets of lovely cards of this swap? Well how about this box?
The tutorial for this box will be mailed to all who sign up for the swap so you can keep all your cards together.
I am looking forward to seeing all of your emails so I can start making the groups and get this round two rolling.
If you have any questions please let me know you can use the same email as the one for the sign up.
Hope to read you all soon.