News Letter Sign Up

Join Our Mailing List
Email:
For Email Marketing you can trust

Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Use your Stash 2 - Pen/Pencil/Tool Pot - Margaret Ann Moffat




Another kiddiewinkles project (even adults can make these too lol) I had a devil of a time keeping pencils/pens on my desk they always went into hiding.  I then ordered the Canning Jar die cuts and fell in love with them.  So much so I got my hands on the Sizzix Canning Jar die and went nuts on it lol.  As a result I made holders for pens, pencils, tools, even little stamps.  Love it, I even made a box that holds 5 of them to keep them tidy on my desk.

As much as I have paper and cardstock on my desk , dont really have anything I can write a wee note onto so I made a pocket on the back of the holder so I can make wee notes and keep them in the pocket, now all I have to do is remember they are there lol.





I used the little jar that is on the Sizzix Canning Jar die for the notes.

I have a pattern for this on my blog.

Have fun with this, I made it with scraps patterned paper, but the bairns (kids) can draw, colour whatever and put it on theirs.

4 comments: