News Letter Sign Up

Join Our Mailing List
Email:
For Email Marketing you can trust

Thursday, January 30, 2014

Stuff Starting to Trickle In!!! Oh My!!

We have had a little calm before the storm...now all heck is breaking loose! The new stuff from CHA is starting to ship and ...well...I didn't think we bought much...HA! But we did!!!  I am so glad the shipping dates are staggered or we will have palettes of stuff in the street with no shelf space for it.
I can't wait to see the new Lindys and the Petaloo. 
We also have new IO Stamps and dies that are due in on Monday or Tuesday so watch for the Newsletter.

Zandra showed the new little Bows we got as a treat from Cheery Lynn and those should be in on Sat or Mon.. They are so cute and so easy and fast to make...Now your Bows will always match your paper.

Speaking of paper...Bo Bunny is shipping as we speak. Actually it was ready last week but I never got the message...went to cyber-space I guess! Anyway...it is on its way. That is going to be a huge hit. I think all of the gals will use Primrose...it is so gorgeous and has lots of butterflies.

FabScraps is also due in on Wed. We could not decide on which ones to get so we got it all! And then there is Kaisercraft from the same distributor and they have some beautiful paper that I think Jim "The Gentleman Crafter is using. Stay tuned to his blog for his upcoming projects

I will post some pictures tomorrow of the new stuff coming in and tell you about some other exciting things happening. I go late tonite but I just wanted to show some of the yummi -luscious colors coming from Lindys. These are the FLAT colors with no shimmer...just intense saturated color. We also got some of the "Just Shimmer" sprays so you can add the shimmer where you feel the urge.

These are just a few of the Lindy's Flat colors that are coming... aren't they FABULOUS!!!


 
 
 
 
 
 
More peeks tomorrow and some really good news that some of you already know...but I will save it for tomorrow when I have an exact delivery date.
 
Nite all,
Hugz,
Barrie & Carol
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Marciacrawford65@yahoo.comJanuary 30, 2014 at 8:46 AM

    Beautiful colors! I Love Lindys Stamp Gang!

    ReplyDelete