News Letter Sign Up

Join Our Mailing List
Email:
For Email Marketing you can trust

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Home...Safe and Sound!

Well...we made it home! All safe and sound without much trouble...except poor Kathy. She got stuck in Texas overnite, due to bad weather.
We had a lovely time. Saw lots of pretty things and way over spent...but heck...that's nothing new! My doggies were so excited to see me...I just had to let them bounce and lick and whine until they were done. There was no calming them down. They do not like it when Mommy or Daddy goes away.

I'll show a few things tonite before I head to bed and then go thru all the pictures and put up more tomorrow. Carol put up lots of the pics on FB...I think she liked playing with my phone.

We did get plenty of the new TH scissors and the new Spellbinder tool that cleans out the little pieces from your dies and die cuts.
And for those who saw Claire's segment on the New Year's Eve Stream-a Thon with the Indigo Blu Metal Flakes...YES!!! we got them! They will ship out in the next few months. They are waiting on approval to ship the Flitter Glue to the U.S. I think we will have loads of fun with this product. Here is the tag I made...and it was so easy!

                                                   


Everything you need comes in a starter kit. Then you can get different color mixes of Flakes. Of course...it is so hard to choose because they are all GORGEOUS! The one I used on the Butterfly is called "Morris Dance" and it is a mix of gold , green, copper and a sprinkle of silver.
This company also puts out some lovely stamps that work well to show off the beauty of this product.
                                 

 
I'm sure Kathryn and Zandra will be showing and demoing this as soon as they get back to streaming.
 
We also loaded up on some Lindy's Stamp Gang products. I think we got in 9 colors to start and we will add more colors down the road, So...if we don't have the one you want...just ask!
 
Well gang...I'm pooped. I'm headed to bed. I will be back tomorrow with more highlights of our trip.
Nite all,
Barrie & Carol

4 comments:

  1. so glad you got home safe. That Indigo blue metal flakes is supberb would totally endorse it, gives gorgeous effects even if you use it randomly without stamping lol. Its up there with my gilders paste rofl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finally we have something you can get in your neck of the woods...huh?
    They were such nice people!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you are both back home safely! It was great meeting you!

    ReplyDelete