News Letter Sign Up

Join Our Mailing List
Email:
For Email Marketing you can trust

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Happy Tuesday Everyone

Just wanted to say a quick hello to everyone as it seems that it has been so long since my last post. As some of you know, my hubbie and I have taken on refurbishing a duplex for a friend of ours. We did the lower unit at the beginning of the year and we are now working on the upper one, and this one is kicking our tails. We started working on it the first part of June, and are just now seeing the light at the end of the tunnel. It has taken up most all of my time and has kept me from getting much done in the way of crafting, and I am so dying to get back into my room and use some of the new stuff we have gotten in.
 We have just ordered in the Graphic 45 Steam Punk papers, and we hope they have it in stock and will send it right away. We have been getting so many requests for it that we just had to track it down. I can not wait to see it up close and personal. If all goes well we could have it in the store by the end of the week!! Keep your fingers crossed. We also managed to find the great Teflon bone folder that so many of you have asked Laura about. We have contacted the company to order it, and we are just waiting for them to get back to us.

The envelopes are going like hot cakes and we are looking for more fabulous colors to add to the array... I just have to make an explosion box with them as I love love love it. If you have not yet seen the way that Laura makes them please visit her u-stream channel (the link is on the side bar) and you will be amazed at her work. Oh, you also have to see the Picnic Basket that she did. I need to make that one too !!
I have not yet started on my altered composition book, but it is also on my list of things to do. I hope you all are doing better with it because we can not wait to see your creations. Remember that we will be giving away a set of Prima Paintables to one person who joins us in our challenge !! Please e-mail us your pictures at scrapadabadoo@comcast.net so we can get them posted to the blog for everyone to enjoy.
Hope you all have a great Tuesday and that you find something today that will make your heart just a little bit happy !!!
Blessings
Carol

1 comment:

  1. oo they look gorgeous Carol!
    Im so excited about the picnic basket laura taught cant wait to get started
    I have to order some ant from you I better do that now

    ReplyDelete