Happy Tuesday or maybe Wednesday depending on where you are or when you read this.
I can not believe that there is only 18 more wake ups to go until we are on our way to CHA !!
I am so excited this year to be not only going with Barrie, but also with Laura. The chance for all of us to be together in one place for 4 days is going to be wonderful. I am sure we will all be lacking in sleep by the time we make it home on the 1st of February, but it will be so worth it. We can not wait to see what the industry has to offer this year, and according to what we hear it is suppose to be even bigger and better than last year. Another bonus is that we are going to be able to see Laura's creations in T!m's booth. From what she has been able to share with us (which is really nothing at all sob sob), she is very excited about the way things are turning out and she thinks she will knock Tim's socks off !!
That's our girl !
I have been working on a little project for each of us to have with us at the show. We took notebooks last year that were decorated, and they came in so handy that I thought I would make each of us one again for this year. They are incomplete right now, as I am pondering some ideas on how to finish them up. Here they are so far and I will post the finished products when I get them done. It is amazing how beautiful you can make a simple composition book look with a bit of papers, lace,some glitter and a few die cuts.
We have gotten most of the New Years prizes sent out and thank goodness that Barrie and I had just about equal amounts to ship so neither one of us was totally overloaded. We have a few left here that we are just unable to find either an address for, or an e-mail address for, so if you are one of the following please send your mailing address to firstname.lastname@example.org
We have received so many wonderful comments from all of you and we want you to know that we love you all as much as you love us!!
We know all of you Punch- Aholics have been waiting for this so here it is.
SCRAPADABADOO PUNCH-AHOLIC 12 PUNCH PROGRAM
We are kicking off the punch program to coincide with the release of the new Martha Stewart and EK Success punches, on Saturday January 15th. They will be shipping that day, so it may not mean we will have them in the store on the 15th.
- We will not do retro active purchases. Only purchases made after this date will be counted toward the free punch program.
- This may not be combined with any other offer
- Punches that are on sale do not count toward free punch
- You must sign up for this program by e-mailing your name, chat name & Email address to barrie@Hawaii.rr.com
- Barrie will keep a file card with all your info, and she will punch your card each time you purchase a punch.
- All punches are considered one punch... including the PATP (Punch Around The Page) Sets
- We also ask that you keep track of your punch purchases.
- Once you have purchased 12 punches you may choose a FREE punch of your choice valued at $17.99 or less.
- You will be responsible for the shipping costs on that punch. Free punch may be shipped with an order upon request
- You must order your free punch within 30 days of your 12th punch purchase.
- All punch purchases (and FREE punch choice) are limited to stock on hand.
- Once you have received your free punch, we will automatically start you over until you notify us that you no longer would like to participate.
If you have any questions please contact Barrie at the above e-mail address.
Check the store under "What's New" for all the fabulous punches arriving soon.
We reserve the right to change (or cancel) this program at any time.
So that's the plan and I am sure that you will all have fun seeing what punches you can add to your ever growing stash in 2011. Keep your eyes open for more fun rewards programs to be implemented this year. We really thank you all for your love and support and we look forward to this year more than you can even imagine !!!
Blessings To you all
Carol & Barrie