News Letter Sign Up

Join Our Mailing List
Email:
For Email Marketing you can trust

Friday, July 2, 2010

Happy Inedependance Day

Wow can you believe the 4th of July is upon us already.. I swear yesterday we were ringing in the New Year. There have been some great things that have happened so far this year at Scrapadabadoo and we are excited to see what the rest of the year will bring. We are busy stocking the store with great things as we were personally invited to advertise with Donna Downey on her Blog!!! We are delighted to have been hand picked and felt like this would really help with the exposure of the Store. We will be busy busy girls once the orders start rolling in and we just can not wait. We are working on a couple of other avenues and are praying that they work out for us as well.
I apologize for not posting much lately but we took on a side job of renovating the upper unit of a duplex for a friend of ours, and the darn thing has swallowed me whole!! We didn't realize the extent of the work that needed to be done, and of course you have to do ten things to get to the one thing that you needed to do. I guess it is just that way with older homes, not to mention that the renters were not kind to the place and left it in shambles. Then of all things, I woke up on Wednesday and my back had gone south. I am hardly able to move and boy oh boy do I hurt!!! Guess that's Gods way of telling me I need a break !!
But onto better things. Barrie got the new charms in, and we have posted two different sets of them on the website. They are really nice and they are already going fast.


She is working on getting new pictures taken of the exquisite new lace that arrived from Pakistan and let me tell you it is to die for. The quality of the lace is way better than any we have found before and we will continue to order more of this as we can find it in the larger quantities. I am so glad that Barrie spends the time she does finding these kinds of products for us to offer you. It's not easy finding the best of the best that is out there, but Barrie manages to keep us well stocked in beautiful things.
We hope you all have a safe and happy 4th and don't forget to Thank Our Military Personal for their Dedication & Services that keeps us Free and Safe!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment