News Letter Sign Up

Join Our Mailing List
Email:
For Email Marketing you can trust

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

I finally got a few minutes to add a comment on here. I am so thankful for Carol. She manages to keep you all informed and up to date on what's happening!


Well we finally got our Tim Holtz order in. It is so hard to order all this beautiful stuff at the CHA and then wait months and months to get it in...it is really torture. I took a few minutes to cut out the Bird Cage and sprayed it with the new Maya Road Mists. I haven't done anything to these pieces but give them a quick spritz and look how gorgeous they are. And they dry right away! I covered the little holes at the bottom of the cage with pearls and nail heads just to save time... but you can use the Garment Pins to hang charms or whatever to the bottom. You will have loads of fun with this die (or die cuts).
I have gone on so about the Bird Cage that I have completely neglected the other magnificent dies we got in. The Tattered Flowers are to "die" for and the Hanging Sign is so vintage!!! The Ticket strip is a "must have". Just think of all the fun things you could stamp on them. Make them up for your kids and have them redeem them for rewards or favors....Then the Lock and Key...oh that one is so yummy...I think I will cut that one next!
Carol has really been busy on the kits. The new MME kit promises to be a huge hit. She pull out all the stops for that one...wait till you see all the embellishments that she has packed into that kit! Not to mention that we use Swarovski crystals for our Bling...the sparkle is worth the extra!!! She will have it up shortly...you won't be disappointed.
This weekend I will try to post a quick box demo using the Martha Scoreboard. Oh ! How I love that thing...you will too when I show you how fast you can make a box. Carol already showed you and easy envelope...we'll have you turning out projects like a pro ...it just takes a quick practice and some basic guidelines and you can make a box or envelope to fit anything!!!
thanks for stopping by...Barrie
.









No comments:

Post a Comment