News Letter Sign Up

Join Our Mailing List
Email:
For Email Marketing you can trust

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Good Luck

Well, Monday we draw for the Tim Holtz Die.. Good luck to each of you and thank you for joining our blog, we are glad your following us.

We just got in some of the great colors of smooch, and if you not sure what it is, it's a glimmer paint in a bottle with a really fine tip,



I really love the way it looks and it is so great for all those small areas that we have when we do some stamping. I have a great window card stamp that has hardly been used as I just could never find the right thing to use for color until now! I have also loved highlighting my flowers, tags and so much more with these.
Here is a tag that I whipped up this afternoon so you could see a sample of the fine detail that you can us them for. There are some really great colors, and you can find them in the store starting next week.



I hope everyone remembered to spring forward with their clocks, and I know we will be enjoying the extra hour of daylight that we get. Happy Crafting !
Carol

2 comments:

  1. I love the window shutter stamp! That is so cute and you did an amazing job on the flowers and all! It's so pretty!! I wonder how the Smooches will do on the Prima Paintables?! Oh the splendor of scrapping!!!

    Thanks for sharing the tag! It's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was wondering about this smooch....really prety tag! I love the shabby shutter stamp...so neat~
    Can't wait for all your new store items... Thanks for sharing this with us!

    ReplyDelete