News Letter Sign Up

Join Our Mailing List
Email:
For Email Marketing you can trust

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Sizzix Flower Layers Die

We ordered the Sizzix Flower layers #5 (Tim Holtz Grunge Rose Die) so long ago that we almost had forgotten about it, but lo and behold, the FedEx Guy (my second favorite delivery man) dropped this box and it was greatly appreciated !!! I have spent the last few hours searching for just the right video tutorial for making the rose and ended up finding the original tutorial on Tim Holtz's blog. Here is the link and we do have the die in stock, but for how long... who knows...
http://timholtz.typepad.com/my_weblog/2009/12/12-tags-of-christmasday-12.html


We also receive some of our BoBunny order and I have to tell you that I was having a hard time getting the papers into the packages because all I wanted to do is take the paper and play. I am the original flower girl so the Petal Pushers papers were making me go crazy, and I am sure when I send the Peacock Lane to Barrie we will here her squeal all the way here to the main land.... purples and teals we do that to her ya know. Anyway, we have the papers and embellishments in the store, I still need to add the coordinating double dot papers, but will work on that in the morning when I can better concentrate!
Hope your all having a good week and that your planning something fun for your fathers day week end.
Make sure to take your camera what ever it is you do!!!
Blessings and Giggles
Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment