News Letter Sign Up

Join Our Mailing List
Email:
For Email Marketing you can trust

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Spring Cleaning

I was starting to feel like my scrap room was closing in on me, so it has become time for a spring cleaning. We turned our single car garage into a spare room, and of course that's the room I chose for my own now that the kids are all gone. Anyway I have pretty much gotten through it, and now need to do the fine tuning, but boy has it been a ton of work. I find that I am a paper hoarder, a container junkie (love lunch boxes) and never can seem to throw out a scrap of paper. Here are a couple pictures of my room at its worse, and I will of course post some of when it is finished too.



One of the things that I did, was to get rid of a large wooden ribbon rack, and went to an over the door shoe hanger to hold it all. I feel like I have added a ton of room by doing this and it works great too. My hubbie had to alter it a bit for me, as the poles were a little too large for the spools, so we bought new dowels, and he cut them down to fit. He also put up racks for my punches(he used the extra poles from the shoe rack) , the Marvy ones are on one wall, and the Martha ones are on another. It will sure be nice when it's done, and I now know what I have, and where everything is. I will share some of my organization tips with you as soon as I can get some pictures taken to share.
Let us know some of your storage, and organization tips. How do you store your papers and supplies? Take some pictures and show us your space..
I hope you all have a great day, and that you are able to take some time to create something today!
Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment