Recipe Swap Album Cut Guide
By Ashliegh Hepinstall
Chipboard Cut Guide
Front and back cover: 7 1/4 in. wide by 4 1/2 in. tall.
Spine: 2 in. wide by 4 1/2 in. tall
Album Patterned Card stock cuts Guide
Front and Back Outside Cover: 7 3/4 in. wide by 5 1/2 in. tall
Outside spine album cover: 4 1/2 in. wide by 5 1/2 tall
Inside spine cover (craft plain card stock not patterned paper): 4 in. wide by 4 1/4 tall
Front and back inside chipboard cover patterned card stock: 7 1/8 in. wide by 4 1/4 in. tall
Hinge (inside the album use plain kraft card stock)
- 3 1/4 in. by 4 1/4 in. tall with the 3 1/4 in. width at the top of your score board you will score this piece at 3/4 and 2 1/5
- 2 3/4 in. wide by 4 1/4 in. tall with the 2 3/4 in width at the top of your score board you will score at 3/4 and 2
- 2 1/4 in. wide by 4 1/4 in. tall with the 2 1/4 in width at the top of your score board you will score this piece at 3/4 and 1 1/2
- 1 3/4 in. wide by 4 1/4 in. tall with the 1 3/4 in. width at the top of your score board you will score at 3/4 and 1
Patterned Card Stock Hinge Covers
(8) 6in. long by 3/4 in. wide patterned card stock paper. You will also need to place the 6 inch length at the top of your score board and score at 7/8 in. and 5 1/8 in.
Patterned Card Stock Policy Envelope
- 8 1/2 in. wide by 8 1/8 in. tall
Refer to video for scoring info and cutting info NOTE: when watching the video i initially mess up with the scoring but i correct right away so watch and then do this part.
NOTE: you will need to watch the video part 1 to see how you make your guide for marking and punching the holes for your brads.
Also watch part to for the how to for making your policy envelope at the back of your album.
Also here are video links to this album on you tube part 1 and part 2:
Happy crafting and enjoy!